What to Expect At Ocean Eye
We want to first welcome you to Ocean Eye! We understand that you have choices when determining what practice to visit, and we want to thank you for choosing us. We never forget the trust that you have placed in us and will work to ensure that each step of your experience with Ocean Eye is unforgettable and referral-worthy! We also want to ensure that you receive the highest quality of eye care and that your visit is efficient, therefore we ask your assistance with the following items:
- Please print off and complete the Patient Intake Forms and bring them to your visit with us. These forms are found under Patient Resources on the left side of your screen. We ask that new and returning patients fill this out and bring it to their visit. This ensures a faster and more efficient exam.
- Please bring your medical and vision insurance cards with you. Some vision insurance companies do not issue cards, so don’t worry if you can’t find it! For a list of insurances that we accept, please click here.
- Please bring your most current pair of glasses and documentation of any contact lenses worn. You can bring your current contact lens Rx, or old boxes or lens packages that you still may have. For a list of contact lenses that we currently fit, please click here. Also, you may click here to review our patient handout on contact lens fittings.
- Our Doctors Recommend Optos Retinal Imaging for ALL patients yearly. Optos Imaging provides a more comprehensive, efficient, and better experience in the office for our patients. In most cases, patients will not need to be dilated when Optos Imaging is used! Our office charges $32.00 per patient for this technology and it is a non-covered benefit with all insurance plans.
- Please allow 60 minutes for your exam. This will likely be shorter when choosing to have Optos Retinal Imaging performed. If you plan on getting glasses during your visit, we recommend that you come a little early to browse our selection of frames. At the conclusion of your exam, we will take as much time as needed to ensure you are happy with your selection.
- Please remember that we do not accept checks as a form of payment. We gladly accept credit and debit cards, as well as cash. In addition, we gladly accept Care Credit as a way of financing any purchases made in our offices.
- Please remember that there is a $50 cancellation policy for all missed appointments that are not cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled exam time.
If you have questions prior to your visit, please do not hesitate to call our office. Our cheerful and knowledgeable staff will be happy to discuss any questions/concerns you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing Ocean Eye and we look forward to your visit with us!