Medical Insurances Accepted
We gladly accept the following medical insurance plans. Medical plans typically cover an eye exam or office visits for red eyes, dry eyes, glaucoma, allergies and other medical problems. Typically, there is a specialist co-pay associated with these visits that may or may not be referenced on the front of your insurance card. In addition, if your deductible has not been met with your medical insurance then you will receive a statement for the services billed. When receiving an eye exam, medical plans do not cover the refraction portion of the exam (portion of the exam to obtain a glasses Rx), and this fee is $25 at our office. For more information on this and other charges, please click here. All plans vary, so if you have questions about your insurance, please contact your plan administrator to discuss your benefits.
- Tricare Standard- (Not Tricare Prime or For Life)
- Humana Gold- (Not basic Humana or Humana Silver)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Blue Shield, Anthem, etc.)
- United HealthCare- (Not United HealthCare Medicaid)
- Blue Choice (Some BlueChoice plans vary and may require a pre-authorization from your primary care physician if your policy starts with 'ZCC')
- Absolute Total Care