Vision Insurance Accepted
We gladly accept the following vision insurance plans. Vision plans typically cover a portion of glasses or contact lens services and an eye exam. All plans vary, so if you have questions about your insurance, please call our office and we would be happy to review your benefits with you!
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)
- Davis Vision
- Blue View (EyeMed Only)
- Cigna Vision (VSP)
- The Following Medicaid Plans: Healthy Connections (20 years of age and under for glasses), First Choice (Children 18 and under ONLY), Blue Choice (we must have authorization/referral from your primary care doctor), Absolute Total Care, Opti-Care
- Other Medical Insurances that may contribute towards your eye exam include BCBS, United Healthcare, Tricare Standard, Medicare, Medicaid, Cigna, among others. Please see our Medical Insurance Accepted Page for a complete list of medical insurances that we are happy to accept.
Medical Insurances Accepted
We gladly accept the following medical insurance plans. Medical plans typically cover an eye exam or office visits for red eyes, dry eyes, glaucoma, allergies and other medical problems. Typically, there is a specialist co-pay associated with these visits that may or may not be referenced on the front of your insurance card. In addition, if your deductible has not been met with your medical insurance then you will receive a statement for the services billed. When receiving an eye exam, medical plans do not cover the refraction portion of the exam (portion of the exam to obtain a glasses Rx), and this fee is $25 at our office. For more information on this and other charges, please click here. All plans vary, so if you have questions about your insurance, please contact your plan administrator to discuss your benefits.
- Tricare Standard- (Not Tricare Prime or For Life)
- Humana Gold- (Not basic Humana or Humana Silver)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Blue Shield, Anthem, etc.)
- United HealthCare- (Not United HealthCare Medicaid)
- Blue Choice (Some BlueChoice plans vary and may require a pre-authorization from your primary care physician if your policy starts with ‘ZCC’)
- Absolute Total Care